Friday, May 26, 2006

Manhood

Ok, I have another very not masculine admission to make. I found a great article on Biblical masculinity. It was posted by Carolynn Mahaney on Girl Talk. Yes, if you remeber from a few posts back when I quoted a quote that Carolynn McCulley put on her blog a few weeks ago, you will see that my source for masculine resources have been two blogs entitled Solo Femininity and Girl Talk. Something seems a bit wrong with this.

Anyways, this link was posted at girl talk.

http://www.sbts.edu/resources/publications/magazine/2005Winter.pdf

Go there and read these articles. Carolynn Mahaney was referring to the first article, but I found the second to be particularly helpful as a tool for self-evaluation as a college guy. The third article is about what I woman should look for in a man for a husband, and well, I want to be that guy, so that was helpful too. Anyways, go and read that.

No comments: