Thus ends the longest period of silence on "The Blog of Steele" since its inception.
Unfourtuntely, I still don't have time to post one of my trademark long, deeply theological reflections on life and everything in it, (by the time I get done with them,) so I have one simple thought I want to post.
Growing is painful. I feel like this summer has been (well, at least so fa) a time of growth for me, and it's been painful. It's like, "Hey, let's undergo massive heart surgery again! Yesterday's surgery and the one the day before that just didn't cut it."
Phew. I wish I could say that I get relief in sleep, but there have been at least twice this summer where heart surgery was done on me in my dreams. Have you ever been convicted of sin by your reactions to something in a dream?
But, this is a pain that I desire and continue to desire. Hopefully, it will lead to fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment