
Ok, so during my abundant free time at work I was surfing facebook and found this picture of me that was so terrible I had to show everyone. I think it is worse than the Casey Holbrook taken picture from VQ '05. I think I ruined a good picture of Julie and Jennifer. wow. It's really quite scary. Yeah.
4 comments:
I laughed nonstop for several minutes. I mean, I could barely breath. My stomach hurts. Hilarious, Paul! (Kinda reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.)
hey.....isn't it funny how you stoped by exactly when I wrote that poem about heart of steel?
Glad you're going to New Attitude.
It almost seems like you were photo-shopped in or something. It is hilarious.
Julie looks so 1950's! Cute picture of her and Jennifer
Yeah, you are a little out of place. You look just like some person that came off the street and just happened to be in that picture. A little nap dynamite-ish
Post a Comment