The little booger has gotten over her stomach virus (I think). It started on Monday morning with various forms of pooh preceding from her cute little tush, followed by an awakening from a nap at 6:30pm with vomiting. Vomiting babies are the saddest things ever, especially your own. The tub was our friend. I just sat on the edge of the tub and leaned her over my legs. Easy clean up. Well, sort of.
Today we visited our doctor! Hannah got the usual check up, and mommy got a physical and and update of shots! I never thought I would take a baby with me to get a physical. She did great! She cried for her shots, but calmed right down when I picked her up...kind of like those newborn days. I liked it :) Then, during my physical, as I juggled her from arm to arm, she was just such a trooper. Needless to say, as soon as we hit a car in motion, that little one was o-u-t.
I sat her by her basket of toys again today and she went about her business, taking one toy out at a time. I tried to teach her how to put the toys back in the basket, but each time I did that, she took them out again. I guess we'll have to teach her "picking up" later...
I love her.
Paul and I are going to Roman's Pizza for date night tonight!!!!! GF Pizza, Yippee!!!
Did I mention I made a GF Pumpkin Pie last weekend? It was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment