
Hey everyone,
I just got back from Romania. I finally got in at 1:00am on Monday morning. It was quite the trip. I have never been so active at sharing the gospel as I was there, which was really cool. Anyways, I met a lot of really cool people. Naomi and Cris both found their future husbands, (well, not really) and a lot of other fun and goofy things happened. (Never play any Romanian game that involves sticking your head between another guy's legs, it's kinda weird.)
There are thousands of pictures at this website.
http://homepage.mac.com/rachaelf/Menu21.html
So go check em out and have some fun.
4 comments:
Sweet pictures bro!
THAT is one disturbing picture!
I'm confused as to the rules of the game...like leapfrog, only an incomplete leap?
ancient Romanian proverb:
He who sticks head between guys legs has a bad view and worse necklace
Post a Comment