Saturday, February 25, 2006

My parents rock (part 2)

Hey there everyone (and possibly no one) who is reading this, I wanted to demonstrate the correct method to make a guy happy by something my parents did this week. Ok, so Thursday night I got back from VFC and their was a package claim form on my desk that apparantly one of my roomates had gotten out of the mailbox. So tonight (Saturday) I went down to find out what the mystery package was. I got it, opened it up, and there they were, a red box and a green box. I thought for a second and was like, "Red and green? What could it be? Then the truth of the matter hit me as a sledge hammer hits a chipmunk, TAGALONGS AND THIN MINTS!!!!!!!" So I was happy and wanted to skip up the stairs, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet, so I just walked. Now, with earnest expectation, I am seeking my opportunity to partake of choclatey goodness. So all that to say that if you want to make a college guy happy, mail him girl scout cookies, because it will be sucessful. And since my parents did that for me, they rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a sledge hammer hits a chipmunk?? You couldn't come up with anything that would be a pretty picture in the mind of your readers.

Anonymous said...

Watching you skip up the stairs would not be a pretty sight. And it would be somewhat dangerous. Glad you came to your senses and just walked!

Consider yourself hugged by a really old ex-Girl Scout who knows the way to her son's heart is through his stomach!!

paul steele said...

I wanted to get across the severity of the revelation.