Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogger doesn't like me

Sorry the past two posts were just pictures. It wouldn't let me put text to them. July was a crazy busy month and I just realized it's AUGUST 22nd. Seriously. How does this happen? Tomorrow, Hannah is graduating from high school. Just kidding. I certainly think we have a few more years before that happens.

Hazen's birthday party was July 16th. Obviously, the kiddos LOVED eating their cake :)

The week after that, we got to go to Cincy with Paul on "business" and visited my family. Hannah had lots of fun and also thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. My favorite was watching her learn about elevators and say "up" and also just hanging out with her in the lobby and letting her climb stairs (her favorite).

Well, happy August! I don't really have many good photos from this month...but we're going on vacation next month, so there is hope for family photos soon.

No comments: