When you are supposed to be sleeping, but instead, after 45 minutes of playing in your crib, your bottom explodes in diarrhea, you may, only under these circumstances, get up and play in the bathtub. This is only temporary though. You will have to go back in your crib for the nap that was supposed to start about 2 hours ago. This is, you will go back in the crib, after I take off your poopy clothes, diaper (that didn't do its job very well), sheets, mattress cover, and bumper. Oh, and toss in your favorite blankie, that is now poop covered. Then, while you are playing in your bath, I will at the same time disinfect your crib and watch you in the tub.
Yes, indeed there are dull moments in this house occasionally, but today and at this time, it was not one of them. So thankful dinner is in the crockpot, especially since we are having company over tonight. Thanks for the story I get to tell them later and the events they will have to look forward to as their girl gets older.
Love you dear girl,
Your momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment