I love my job. Paul got off work early on Friday, so we got him for about 45 extra minutes this weekend! It was a blast. He came home and immediately, upon getting Hannah up from a nap, declared, "Hannah, it's 80 degrees outside. Let's go outside!" I promptly finished putting away the laundry, and looked outside to see the two of them playing in the grass. What fun! I grabbed the camera and headed outside to enjoy the beautiful weather with my two favorite people. We have an inkling that our daughter is going to be outdoorsy. What do you think? She particularly liked walking down the hill because she could go so fast, but had a bit of difficulty using those little legs to venture uphill. Hope you enjoy the photos!
Gotta love her.
Gotta love her.



1 comment:
I agree with Hannah. Walking downhill is big fun. Uphill -- not so much! I can't wait to take her hiking!!!!
Julie
Post a Comment