The SnapShot Bakery: http://snapshotbakery.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
SnapShot Bakery
I don't know if any of you know this, but I have done a few wedding cakes this past year, and have done a few newborn photo shoots for my friends in the past month. We thought it was time for me to get a little more organized with this idea and have a pricing guideline, etc for any future "business." I definitely am not thinking about this being a major thing, and do not desire for it to take away from my first, God-given priorities as a wife and a mom. My home and my husband and baby are and always will be my first priorities. It's just a small, fun, on the side thing to do a few weekends a year. Here is the website I have been working on. Let me know your thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment