On Sunday, during the late afternoon, we went to a local park to walk around and let Hannah swing on the baby swing and fly down the slide. She doesn't quite know what to make of either of those activities, but I think she'll grow to love them! We love having a baby girl!
As far as development, it was a big weekend for that as well. As you know, she is crawling (when forced). She still loves to stand up more than anything. She has learned to pull herself up in her crib, which means we moved the mattress down on Saturday. She is also able to feed herself more, which means I can eat at the same time she does! It does equal more mess, but I'll take it! She is also pointing to a lot of stuff as we walk around the house. The particulars are the lights (she has a special appreciation for the one in the hallway for some reason), and the smoke detectors. I think she's realizing they are in almost every room. Maybe her first word will be "smoke detector" haha. Doubtful.
1 comment:
you forgot to add the part about chilling with me outside on a blanket & talking about prophecy...
Post a Comment