We're starting traditions early in this family! We went to the Corryton Pumpkin Patch on the first weekend in October. So fun! I don't think I've actually ever been to a pumpkin patch. Hannah hadn't either, so we made for a good team. Paul showed us the ropes. We happened to go on a Radio station's "Listener appreciation day" and got a discount. We kind of got their package deal, which also included a corn maze and kid friendly games, etc. We walked around the corn maze (also the first one), tried to get lost, and then ventured out :) We were pretty excited about all that was included for the kid games. They are definitely something Hannah will LOVE when she gets to be a few years older. This pumpkin patch might have to become a Steele tradition :)
P.S. Hannah took a pretty hard fall in that one photo. But, she didn't even cry! Yippee! I think she has a hard head...

No comments:
Post a Comment