I was determined to have Hannah reach her "rolling over milestone" by her four month birthday. She did it! All I had to do was put her in a disposable on Tuesday the 10th, and she went right to it. I had put her down for a nap, but her little legs were thumping on the mattress and I thought, "I bet she'd roll over if we tried right now." So, I interrupted her "naptime" to attempt the rolling over and she did it! I'm so proud of my little monkey. Although, I will tell you that I tried to get her to roll over again just a few minutes ago, and she was not interested. I guess she has a mind of her own!
On a side note, we are currently trying to wean her off of sucking her fingers and onto the pacifier. We've been told by multiple sources that later, it will be much easier to get rid of the pacifier and not the fingers. I guess the battle is easier now than later....even though it's still a bit hard now :)
Feel free to leave comments on the posts. All you have to do is sign in, and hit the comment button. I like comments. Bye bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment