Monday, July 12, 2010

We Have Merged

Sorry it's been so long.... I have high hopes on that once a week posting action.

After a bit of thought, I didn't think the "Baby of Steele" blog was appropriate, because, Lord willing, it will turn into the "Babies of Steele" and at that point, we might as well make it "The Family of Steele," but that blog name was already taken. Paul has this old blog that he used for his random theological thoughts and long debates with some of our friends. We like the name of the blog "The Blog of Steele," and since he already had it, we thought we might as well combine the two into one central location. Feel free to peruse his past posts, if you dare. My posts will be much shorter than his past ones. I remember back in the day, before we were courting, I would occasionally wander onto Paul's blog and would change my mind on reading his posts because they were a book, with many chapters (or so it seemed at the time). But, I am thankful he loves theology (the study of God), and pursues the Truth, based on Scripture and not just man's thoughts.

That's all for now. I plan to post about the baby soon, but she just woke from a nap and it's feeding time! Priorities....

No comments: