Ok, so dudes, VQ is only 5 days away. yeah. I don't know what to do with myself. Year #3 of early crew is coming, but I don't know if we will have a new guy to abuse like we did Kelfer last year and Harlen the year before that. Oh well, it's still super-cool.
I don't really have any expectations yet. Not cool. Ok, gotta work on that. My mind tells me that I'm going to be blown away by the power of the Spirit, but I don't believe it in my heart yet. Phew. Ok. God is awesome, and He has never failed to meet you powerfully at VQ.
1 comment:
Hey Paul! Thanks for the encouraging comment. I can only say that it was God that gave me the grace to speak up to my professor because usually I shy away from doing stuff like that. I can't wait until Vision Quest either! Like you, I anticipate how God will use this time to speak to me. I want you to meet my brother Luke, it will be his first time to VQ. See ya Thursday!
Post a Comment