...is just six days away. Only six more days until I crowd into a GMC Yukon that is NOT going to have the starter removed from it, WITH AC, and prepar efor hte best beach trip ever. There is going to be Harlen-bashing galore, and lots of Bowman music, so much Bowman music that I am currently asking for prayer for increased patience in my reaction to these unintentional offenses from Bowman. So, if you are going to VQ, take heart! I'm the one that has to endure Matt's music for eight hours, not you.
I'm super pumped, how bout you?
3 comments:
I'm super pumped for you guys! The only way I could be more pumped is if I was going.
awww... Cap, you never got to go did you? My friend, it is a better trip than New Attitude. Sorry 'bout that, but my mind's gonna be blown out of the water with Holy Spirit fire.
Yeah!
I am excited for you guys to go as well! I agree with the post above that last year was great, but I definitely believe this year is going to be better by far. I will be praying for you all and I can't wait to hear your stories when you get back! Have fun!
Post a Comment